Set up a workspace
App Admins and Editors can create workspaces for performing data quality management.
The procedures on this page may require a minimum workspace role to complete them successfully. What you can do in a workspace depends on your workspace role.
Create a workspace
You need the App Admin or App Editor role to complete this procedure.
- In the left pane, select Add New Workspace. The New Workspace page opens in the main page.
- On the New Workspace page, choose an icon, enter a Workspace Name and Description. Note that you are the only one listed under Workspace Admins at this point - you'll need to add other workspace users to assign workspace roles to them.
- Optionally, add other app users to your new workspace: near the top of the page select + Add User.
- In the popup that opens, select the Email field, then scroll through the list of app users and select one.
- Pick a workspace role for the new user, and then select Add.
- When you are finished adding users, select Save at the top right corner.
Updated 4 months ago