- To complete this procedure, you need an Atlassian account with sufficient permissions to create new tickets in an existing Jira project.
- You can't have more than one Jira integration per Lightup workspace.
Before you begin, log in to your Jira project in a separate browser window.
- Add an integration, and select Jira.
- In the Add Jira Integration dialog, supply the following information:
- Select Create test ticket. A moment later you should see a success message:
- After the test succeeds, select Add.
Now that your Jira integration is ready, a new command, Submit Jira Ticket, appears at the top right corner when you view an incident:
- Open your Jira project.
- On the project sidebar, select Project settings > Details.
- Note the value of Key. This is your project key.
Updated 5 months ago