- In the left pane, select Admin.
- On the top bar, select the Users tab.
- On the Users tab, under Workspaces in the row for the app user, you'll see a plus button (+), tags for up to two workspaces where the user already has access, and a tag with the number of additional workspaces the user can access.
- To add access to a workspace, select + to open a list of available workspaces, then proceed to step 4, below.
- To remove access to a workspace, select the x inside the workspace tag. If there's a tag with a number, you can click it to see the additional workspace tags and remove them.
- In the popup, select + next to each workspace where you want to grant the user access.
- Set the workspace role for the user by selecting it from the drop-down at the top of the popup.
Updated 8 days ago