- Set up a webhook for your Teams channel.
- Make note of the URL for your webhook when it is generated.
- Note the name of the Teams channel where you added the webhook.
You'll need the URL of the webhook and the Microsoft Teams Channel name to complete this procedure. You can get both strings when you set up the webhook on Teams.
- In the left nav, on your workspace menu select Integrations. Your current integrations appear in the main Lightup form.
- In the main Lightup form, select + near the top left corner to create a new channel, and then choose Microsoft Teams channel.
- In the Add Microsoft Teams integration dialog, enter a value for Name - this becomes the Title of the integration when it's listed in the main Lightup form.
- Both URL and Microsoft Teams Channel come from the Teams side. Enter the values you noted when you created the webhook in Microsoft Teams.
- Be sure to set your time zone.
- Under Post Alerts to this channel, select the frequency at which the channel will receive new alerts. All posts happen at the beginning of the period indicated by the frequency and cover alerts in the previous period; for example, an hourly post is a digest of all alerts in the preceding hour.
- Use the toggles to choose whether to post daily digests and send alerts for resolved incidents.
- Optionally, select Send test message to test the new channel.
- Select Add to finish.
Updated 9 days ago