- Add an integration, and select ServiceNow.
- In the Add ServiceNow Integration dialog, supply the following information:
- Select Auto if you want to add the integration to an alerting channel so that incidents can generate tickets automatically. Note that a monitor [must have the alerting channel added for its incidents to generate tickets automatically.
- Select Manual to prevent the ServiceNow integration from being added to an alerting channel. Users must manually submit a ServiceNow ticket via the incident.
- Name: A name for the integration
- Host: The URL of your ServiceNow server. It should resemble
- Username: Your account name on ServiceNow.
- Password: Your ServiceNow password.
- Timezone: The time zone for tickets.
- Select Authenticate.
- Click the Available fields box to select fields that users will be able to fill out on tickets. Click the X on a field that's already listed if you want to remove it. The fields you select appear under Values, populated with default values from ServiceNow.
- Optionally, edit any of the fields under Values to set new defaults. If desired, select Create a test ticket to make sure the integration works.
- At the top right, select Add.
Updated about 1 month ago