After you finish Step 1 (Metric Info), Step 2 (Configure Metric) appears in the main form:
- Under Select data asset, make sure the right data asset is selected.
- Perform any optional configuration, as described below, then select Next to proceed to Step 3 to preview your metric.
- Add a WHERE clause.
- If needed, override the inherited table configuration.
- Add a slice column.
- Add seasonality.
- Adjust the backfill duration.
- Choose a missing value filling.
- Add a failing records query.
- Add tags.
Once you have configured your metric you can preview it to view its behavior over some time period. Review its behavior and modify the configuration as needed. When you're happy with the preview, select Next to continue.
You don't have to preview your metric— just click Next to proceed to Step 4.
Updated 14 days ago