Before people can join a workspace, they must already have a Lightup app account. If you're an App Admin, you can add new app users and assign them app roles. They'll receive an invitation to join your organization on Lightup. When they accept, they will then be able to login and be available to add to workspaces.
- In the left pane, select Admin.
- On the top bar, select the Users tab.
- In the main page, select Add User +.
- In the popup that opens, select the Email field, then enter the new user's email address.
- Pick an app role for the new user, and then select Add.
- In the table on the Users tab, find the row with the app user you want to delete.
- On the right edge of the row, select the three dots, then select Delete user. Note that when you delete an app user, their name will be deleted from all object metadata (e.g., "CreatedBy") and replaced with a blank. If it is important for you to preserve a user's name in associated metadata, do not delete the user account.
Updated 8 days ago