Select the workspace where you want to add an integration, and then on the workspace menu select Integrations.
Select Create Integration +.
- In the list that appears, choose Email List.
- In the Add Email List dialog, enter a name for the list. To add a list member, enter their email address, then select + in the same row of the dialog. The first member of the list is added. Repeat as needed to add more list members and to set other options. When you're done, select Add.
- Go to the monitor that you want to add the alerting channel to. You can find it in the following ways:
- Navigate to its metric in Explorer, click on the Monitored label and choose the selection for editing your monitor.
- Go to the Monitors List in the top menu bar, filter for your monitor then left click and choose edit.
- In the monitor edit page, click on Muted in the top right of the screen. In the popup Select the channels to send notifications dialog, select the input box and then select the channel that you just created. Your monitor will immediately begin sending incident notifications to your new channel.
Updated about 2 months ago