To begin, complete the following steps in Incorta.
Cloud Admin role needed
To prepare Incorta for Lightup integration, you must be a cloud admin in your Incorta instance.
On your User Profile menu, select Cloud Admin Portal.
Open the Cluster Management Console.
Select the connected cluster that you want to integrate with Lightup.
In the middle column on the Main tab, under Connect External BI Tools, make sure connections are enabled. If they are disabled, select → Connect external BI tools, and enable them on the page that opens.
When connections are enabled, the connection strings display just below the setting. Copy the SQL Interface Connection String.
- Create a user named lightup. Make note of the password.
- Select the new user account, and then add it to a group that has the Analyze User role.
On your Incorta Home page, select the Schema tab.
For each schema you want Lightup to access, open the vertical dots menu at the end of the schema's row and select Share. Then in the Share modal, select the Lightup user.
- On your User Profile menu, select About.
- Note the tenant name listed in the information modal that opens.
For steps to set up a datasource (including Incorta), see Manage datasources. Below are the Incorta connector settings you will use while setting up a datasource.
- Host Name - The SQL Interface Connection String that you copied in Step 1, above.
- Database Name - The tenant name you noted in Step 4, above.
- Username - The name of the Lightup user.
- Password - The Lightup user's password.
Incorta datasources support Query date range limit and Query history. For steps, see Set query governance settings for a datasource.
Updated 1 day ago