- In the left pane, on your workspace menu select Integrations.
- Select + and choose an option.
- Complete the dialog that opens. For steps, see the next section.
- Go to the monitor to which you want to add the alerting channel. You can find it in the following ways:
- Navigate to its metric in Explorer, open the Monitors menu, and choose the selection for editing your monitor.
- On the Monitors tab in the top menu bar, filter for your monitor, then select it and choose Edit.
- In the monitor edit page, click on Muted in the top right of the screen. In the popup Select the channels to send notifications dialog, select the input box and then select the channel that you just created. Your monitor will immediately begin sending incident notifications to your new channel.
Lightup supports a variety of integrations with messaging platforms that you can use to create an alerting channel. See the following link for details about integrating each platform.
Updated 23 days ago
Did this page help you?